četrtek, 20. avgust 2015

Climbing lottery

Next time I'm playing roulette, I'm putting my bets on number 21. Looks like it was my "lucky" number on this years World Cup circuit. Even before World Cups, I felt stronger than ever before and also my mind was calm and peaceful. On the European Championship I was ready and couldn't wait for the qualifications to begin. Somehow my climbing wasn't okay enough and after no failure last year, number 21 was mine again. It happened for 2 more time in World Cups, so I really don't know what's the reason. As I already said, I felt strong so I could sent one of my hardest routes, right after the failure in Munich. I'd like to say, I didn't feel pressure in Munich or anything, it was just bad luck.
And all I can say about Miza za šest, is that I was quite close to send it last year, but didn't have enough time to work on it for some longer. I tried it this year in spring and it didn't feel like I can do it, if I don't try it for some more. But looks like I was wrong again. After nice little party in Munich, 3 hours of sleep and 6 hours drive, I sent my 4th 8c+ almost for warming up. It was the last combination route that I wanted to finish in Kotečnik, because it's still quite logical one. There are still some combinations that I despise. I rather finish up some routes that were left in sector Trapez and Kača.

I hope the lottery will work in my favour in next month, when Vezi and I will try to do the second ascent of multi pitch route Hatorri Hanzo 8b+, in Titlis Nordwand, Switzerland.

Photos by: Luka Tambača, Štefan Wraber, Roman Krajnik






rest after connection part





crux in Katakombe





last move, where I fell for few times


unlucky Munich

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar