ponedeljek, 4. april 2016

Bloc comp and block ascents

It was so good to be competing again and feeling very comfortable. In Pfungstadt, Germany there was an incredible competition called Blocmaters where I took second place. After ripping my rib muscle in qualification round I was still able to climb all 4 semi problems in very hard competition. By fleshing the first problem in finals I guaranteed my second place and unfortunately couldn't continue with my full force. This time Alexey Rubtsov was better than me, but I know I can change things to a bit better.

After my injury I had lots of therapies and soon I was able to touch some rock. For the first time it was in Maltatal for some sport climbing and the next time I was actually able to climb some hard things. In one day I sent Der Imperator 8a on my second go, Emotional landscapes stand 8a+ and Orgazmatron 8a.

Today I went to new block in Kamniška Bistrica where I climbed all the existing lines:

- ?? 6b,
- ?? 6c,
- ?? 7a,
- Če maš maš 7c flash,
- Če maš maš sit 7c+,
- Nimaš kej 8a second go,
- No surrender policy 8a flash,
- Bo že 7c flash,
- ?? 7b flash,
- Hiperborea 7c,
- ?? 7b

Here is a clip from Maltatal:


1 komentar:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MENINGITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348142454860 and get cured permanently He is real..website:      https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši